Here’s your weekly look at the Nintendo digital marketplace for the week of May 11–17, 2017. All content below is courtesy of Business Wire.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition – Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in Survival Mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Share the experience with four-player split screen or up to eight players online*. Several fan-favorite add-on packs, including the Super Mario Mash-Up pack, are included in the Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition game, available at 6 p.m. PT on May 11 in Nintendo eShop.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, now available at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe My Nintendo Rewards – To help celebrate the launch of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game for the Nintendo Switch console, My Nintendo is offering three new rewards:
- A cool June calendar featuring Link
- A fun wallpaper featuring Mario and friends
- Starter Guide of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Prima Official Guide to help you race to victory!
To learn more about these and other My Nintendo rewards, head over to https://my.nintendo.com/.
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Elliot Quest (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)